Home > Press Room > What's New
Most recent news from Super Talent
- July 19, 2016
- Super Talent PCIe Nova (read/write Speed up to 3.0 GB/s, 2.2 GB/s) now available!
- The new PCIe Nova features a PCIe x4 interface, Super Talent’s PCIe Nova is a choice for those wishing to push SSD performance when a PCIe solution is not feasible. The PCIe Nova drive allows for increased speeds through the SFF8639 port which provides read and writes speeds of up to 3000 and 2200 MB/s. Capacities up to 2TB.
- July 07, 2016
- Super Talent Introduces 1.8” DuraDrive AX1
- Super Talent Introduces 1.8” DuraDrive AX1 The DuraDrive AX1 offers enhanced durability, reliability, and performance in non-standard environments that require sturdy devices. With the ability to withstand extreme shocks, humiqqqdity, altitude, and temperatures, the AX is ideal for applications such as aerospace, the medical industry, embedded and industrial systems. Capacities up to 512GB.
- May 12, 2016
- Super Talent Affordable 2.5” SATA TLC VSSDs are now available!
- Supertalent111 VSSDs bring performance and solid state drives together at an incredible price. VSSDs allow shorter OS boot up time, faster application loading, and less system power consumption while taking advantage of the 6Gbps SATA III bandwidth.
- March 01, 2016
- Introducing Super Talent’s USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive!
- The Super Talent USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive consists of two M.2 SSDs within the enclosure that are set up in RAID 0 to achieve increased performance in a small portable form factor.
- December 20, 2014
- Durable Automotive In-Vehicle-Infotainment SSDs are now available from Super Talent!
- The DuraDrive AT7 is Super Talent’s newest Automotive IVI SSD built to withstand the harsh environments and constant vibration of a moving vehicle.